Personalized Chef Aprons and More!
1. Grate the peel from the lemon (you should have about
1 1/4 teaspoons) and set it aside.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice into a blender jar. Set aside the
remaining half lemon.
2. Add the egg, salt, cayenne pepper and Dijon mustard to the blender jar. Blend to combine.
3. With the blender running, slowly add the oils in a
thin stream until all the oil is incorporated
and the mayonnaise is thick. Turn off the blender. Stir the reserved grated lemon peel into the mayonnaise.
4. In a small bowl, spoon one-fourth cup mayonnaise onto
the crabmeat. Toss until the crab
is coated with dressing.
5. Lightly spread each roll with mayonnaise. (You will
have about half the mayonnaise,
one-half cup, remaining. Save it for another use.) Spoon the crab salad onto the bottom halves
of the rolls and squeeze a little juice from the remaining half lemon over each. Top the crab salad
with watercress leaves and the upper halves of the rolls to make sandwiches.