Discover Over 100,000 Recipes!
Click Here For Cool Kitchen Aprons!
1) Sprinkle the gelatins in a 9 by 13 glass-baking dish
and slowly stir in the boiling water.
2) Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate approximately 30 minutes or just until gelatin begins to set. (If the gelatin sets, you wonít be able to stir in the goodies.)
3) Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl, combine the canned pineapple and its juice, with the pecans and the whole cranberry sauce.
4) Add mixture to slightly thickened gelatin and stir until thoroughly combined.
5) Return to refrigerator until firmly set.
6) Cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
*Donít substitute with low-sugar or sugar-free. Neither will set properly.
Yield: 10 portions