Personalized Chef Aprons and More!
1. Place the chops between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Using a mallet or rolling pin,
beat around the bone, turning once, until the meaty part of the chop is half as thick.
2. In a wide, shallow bowl, combine the egg, mustard,
oregano, and salt and pepper
to taste. Beat with a fork until blended. In another wide, shallow bowl, combine the
bread crumbs with Parmesan. Press each chop into the egg mixture, coating each side.
Then dip each into the bread crumbs, covering them evenly. Set aside on a rack or plate.
3. In a large bowl, combine the tomato, garlic, olive
oil and lemon juice. Season with
salt and pepper to taste, and stir to blend; set aside.
4. Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the peanut
oil, and heat just until a bread
crumb sizzles when dropped into the oil; do not overheat. Add the chops. Cook, turning
once, until deep golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes a side.
5. Transfer the chops to two plates. Toss the spinach
in the tomato mixture until it is
well coated, and place equal portions of salad over each crispy chop.