Personalized Chef Aprons and More!
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor or mixer,
combine graham cracker crumbs
and butter. Process until mixture clumps like wet sand.
2. Place a tablespoon of crumb mixture in each well of
a pan for 24 mini-muffins. Using a
spoon or fingers, press mixture on bottom and up sides of each well to make a tartlike shell
for filling. Refrigerate pan while making filling.
3. In a clean processor bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar,
egg, sour cream, vanilla and lime
juice. Process until very smooth. Adjust lime juice to taste, and mix again to blend. Spoon
enough filling into each muffin well for just the top edge of the crumb shell to show. Bake until
cakes are set, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool in pan on a wire rack. Transfer
pan to refrigerator, and chill 2 to 3 hours.
4. To remove cheesecakes, turn pan upside down, and rap firmly on back with a spoon. Place cheesecakes on a serving tray.
5. Place jelly in a small pan over low heat until melted.
Put a dab (about 1/8 teaspoon) in
center of each cake. Place a mint leaf on jelly and a raspberry on top. Refrigerate.
Yield: 24 cheesecakes.