Personalized Chef Aprons and More!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
3. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
4. Combine broccoli, egg substitute, soup and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Stir.
5. Add cheese, onions and pepper to the broccoli mixture. Stir.
6. Pour the broccoli-cheese mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
7. Crush and sprinkle crackers over the top of mixture.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until sauce is hot and bubbly.
Makes 6 servings: Calories 153,
Fat 4g, Cholesterol 7mg